- The firm does in-house training for candidate attorneys, as well as continuous legal training for qualified attorneys.
- Qualified attorneys and candidate attorneys on a regular basis attend seminars, in order to keep up to date and abreast with specialised legal issues.
- New case law, new legislation and legislative amendments are discussed and debated on a regular basis, in order to enable the attorneys to keep up to date and abreast with the ever changing vast legal landscape.
Reliable & Effective
Expertise and Practice Areas
Trust the Law of Perfection.
View all of our areas of expertise.
- The firm occupies modern and well-furnished offices with conference and arbitration facilities at its head office in Pretoria, enabling the firm to effectively interact with clients and colleagues in a professional and effective environment.
- Whilst the firm’s head office is in Pretoria, the firm renders professional services throughout South Africa. For this reason we have recently established branch offices in Johannesburg, Polokwane, Mpumalanga, Bloemfontein and Kwa-Zulu Natal.
- Our infrastructure is well equipped to handle large volumes of legal work, which includes a state of the art library. We stay abreast with legal and legislative developments and reforms, as well as the latest electronic and information technology available.
- The firm has sufficient capacity to provide the infrastructure to facilitate uninterrupted internet based interface with clients’ communications systems, at own cost, as well as courier / messenger services.
Tariff Structure & Cost Effectiveness
The firm’s fee structure is negotiable to suit each client’s individual needs. We strive to execute all instructions expediently and in a professional & cost effective manner.