- The firm has fourteen qualified attorneys, well represented both of gender and race. On the admission as attorneys of the two candidate attorneys who have successfully completed their articles of clerkship, the number of qualified attorneys will soon grow to sixteen.
- The professional staff has the benefit of the assistance of five candidate attorneys, all of who are from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Apart from seeing the training of candidate attorneys as an opportunity to contribute to high level exposure and experience, we only accept candidate attorneys that rank as the best amongst their peers. We have over the years successfully trained numerous candidate attorneys, including a significant number of candidate attorneys from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
The Benchmark in Legal Services
- Our dedicated support staff (financial manager, office manager, secretaries, administrative assistants, drivers, etc.) is a selective group with many years of experience in their respective fields.
- Our support staff shares the commitment, vision and philosophy of the firm and are well represented, both from a racial and gender perspective. Due to the growing demand and in an endeavour to render an even more effective service to our clients, the number of supporting staff have over the years increased dramatically.